Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Few Food Favorites from {Wow Me} Wednesday!

I'm pretty excited about today's post.
I'm picking my very own favorites from the {Wow Me} Wednesday Party. :)

It feels so wonderful to be featured on another blog.
I'm crazy-thrilled that I get to pass some love around today!

Today's features are recipes that look and sound oh-so good.
Be sure to check them out, and tell them I sent you :)
And pin any recipes directly from their blogs. Please.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for some furniture and craft features. 

Yum-tastic Recipe Features...

I had to check out Storybook Reality's Creamy Potato Soup.
I think the addition of the hard boiled eggs into the recipe sounds delish!

I love avocado. And Sweet Pea Pod's Avocado Egg Salad looks YUM!
What a great way to cut some fat out of your lunch!

I got all hungry when I stopped by Joyful Homemaking and took a look at her Meatball Subs!
And they're so easy to make, too. 

3 Peppers Recipes shows us how to make these delicious sounding and cute looking Lemon Blueberry Sandwich Cookies.
Perfect for a summer day!

I can't wait to try this Bacon, Artichoke, Ranch Lasagna from I Heart Eating.
Everything about it sounds wonderful. I mean, c'mon, you had me at bacon (and ranch!).

Cafe Vita gives us the recipe for a great summertime favorite with her
Chilled Avocado Feta Cheese Salsa. I just love feta cheese!

I'm planning on trying at least one of these recipes out this weekend.
How about you?

2 comments:

  1. It all looks so good! I am stuck at work and have not eaten lunch.. pure torture~!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover