Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our Booth at the Maple Syrup Festival

This last weekend, we had a booth at the Vermontville Maple Syrup Festival.
So I just thought I'd share a few pics of our booth with you today. 
Our booth was set up in a classroom.
It was kind of fortunate for us to be in our location because I was able to use the bulletin board to hang some signs on. 
 But it also made for a really pink background... lol
Below you can see the pennant banner I made for us.
I love the burlap and teal.
The letters are painted in Aubusson Blue. 
 We had a really great show and will definitely be attending again next year! 

Now we have to transport our goodies to our permanent booth, which will be at the Caledonia Vintage marketplace. So excited to have a permanent location!
I will post pics of that when we're all settled in.
Wish us luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover