Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fabulous Farmhouse Tour Series {Sneak-Peek}

Today I'm giving you a sneak peek of some fun posts I have coming up!
I am going to be giving you a farmhouse tour and I simply couldn't wait to share just a little with you!
Above is my friend Mary's back porch.
I don't know about you, but I'm in love with the red-checked tablecloth and vintage blue chairs! 
And here is Mary's front porch, all decked out in the red, white and blue!
Mary has made some very fabulous things at her home. And everything at Mary's house has an awesome story to go along with it. I can hardly wait to share her custom made furniture and decor with you! I just know you're going to love it! I want to show off every unique piece, so I'm going to put together a string of posts to share it all with you. I'll be sharing the first post with you next week so be sure to check back if you like the farmhouse and vintage style you see in these 2 sneak-peek photos!

Like us on facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
Get all the latest posts through bloglovin', by clikcing this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :) 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. An amazing and helpful source of information. I'm grateful that you've shared this useful information with us. Milton Handyman Services

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover