Thursday, September 5, 2013

Chestnut Brown and Turquoise Table

I'm a little in love with a deep, rich brown. Especially when it's paired with some turquoise, like this pretty side table.

There's really not a whole lot to say about this project. I used CeCe Caldwell Virginia Chestnut on the outside and Santa Fe Turquoise on the inside.

I masked off the stripe for the top and used Turquoise on that as well. 


Added a little clear and dark wax to deepen up the brown even more.
And that was that. A pretty little curvy-legged table in my favorite colors.

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover