Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cupboard Door Mailholder

I love the look of all the french-inspired projects I see on Pinterest and my blog travels. I have never actually made anything with a french flair. Figured I had better change that!
I don't have any really great pictures of this one because I forgot until I had it at a craft show. So I took some pictures of it on the pavement! lol
This was a super-easy project. I had picked up the mail pocket at a yard sale. It already had the hooks attached to it. I grabbed a cupboard door from my stash. It just so happened to be about the exact same width of the pocket. Funny how things work out so well sometimes!
 I painted everything in Vintage White. Then I added a vinyl stencil I had designed to the front and used Graphite for the lettering.

All I had to do after that was add a little glue to the pocket at the bottom and then screwed the top into the cupboard door. See, I told you it was easy. We sold this one at the Riverwalk Festival in my hometown. A friend of a friend stopped in, with said friend, and she snagged it up! And, guess what, now she's giving me a table that she doesn't want anymore. I can't tell you how many times it's happened that we have customers who give us things. We are, I guess, everyone's dumping ground. And I'm good with that! :)
We also made a pretty cool mail holder from a shutter. Feel free to check that one out here

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

'Till next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover