Friday, October 18, 2013

Boo! {Spooktacular Halloween DIY Projects}

As Halloween creeps closer, I have some fun little projects to show you today!
I've shown you these cute little 2x4 pumpkins before but I made a few more for my last show. I just can't get enough of them. I especially love the mis-matched button eyes and little scrapbook paper noses!
This cute little sign was painted in Virginia Chestnut, Then the letters were painted in candy corn colors. I didn't let each color dry before painting the next color. By doing this when the paint was still wet, the colors blended together so nicely!
Everything looked so cute on our little orange creamsicle cabinet!
This is simple, small pallet sign. I guess I just can't stop with the candy corn thing! :)
The letters are done with chalkboard paint. 
And, finally, a set of blocks. I stained these first with Minwax Jacobean and used Vintage White on the fronts. A quick coat of Barcelona Orange completed the set!
I hope everyone is enjoying this oh-so fun month! I can't wait to take the kids out trick-or-treating again this year! 
Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
'Til Next time!
post signature
Everyone loves a good party!
Check my project out along with other great inspiration, at these great blogs...
That DIY Party at DIY ShowoffGive Me the Goods Party at Rain on a Tin RoofMonday Funday at Creatively LivingInspiration Monday at twelveOeightThe Scoop at Cedar Hill RanchProject Inspired{d}at Cupcakes and CrinolineTweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little HouseThe Power of Paint Party at Domestically SpeakingFluster's Creative Muster Party at Fluster BusterBrag About It Tuesday at BebetsyKnick of Time Tuesday at Knick of Time InteriorsWhimsy Wednesday at Smart School HouseUnder $100 Linky Party at Beyond the Picket FenceWow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern StyleFrom Dream to Reality at The DIY DreamerWork It Wednesday at The Blissful BeeHome and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome LifeFurniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard SeedInspire Me Please Link Party at Liz Marie BlogFrugal Friday at The Shabby NestFeathered Nest Friday at French Country CottageWhat Have You Redone at Redoux InteriorsThrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty GrooveSimple and Sweet Fridays at Rooted inThymeBe Inspired at Common GroundFabulously Creative Friday at Jennifer RizzoShow and Tell Friday at Romantic HomeJunkin' Joe Vintage and Thrifty Finds at The Cottage MarketLink Party Palooza at Tatertots and JelloTickled Pink at 504 MainBest of the Weekend at A Little ClaireificationSaturday Show and Tell at Cheerios and LattesSaturday Nite Special at Funky Junk InteriorsA Bouquet of Talent Party at Life on Lakeshore DriveFrom the Farm Blog HopDIY Showcase Party at Minette's MazeShare It One More Time at One More Time Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover