Monday, August 11, 2014

Be in Love with Life Pallet Sign

Be in Love with Life Pallet Sign by Denise On a Whim
Well hello everyone! It's been forever since I've put out a post and I've sincerely missed interacting with you! I had some changes happen in my life and needed a little time. Then I got preoccupied and couldn't get back into the groove of blogging. I'm seriously hoping to change that now!
I've created a few new projects that I want to share with you. Since I love signs so much, I thought I'd ease myself back into blogging with just that: a new sign.
Be in Love with Life Pallet Sign by Denise On a Whim
This pallet wood sign was painted with Chestnut Brown and Peacock. Then I added the lettering in Rushmore.
Teal and Brown Pallet Sign by Denise On a Whim
It's part of a favorite quote of mine from Jack Karouac: be in love with your life, every minute of it.
Teal and Brown Pallet Sign by Denise On a Whim
I've been living by this sentiment lately and wanted to share it with you.
Thanks for sticking by me while I was away and for all of the nice comments and concern.

I have a few more projects to show you within the next few weeks so I'll see you soon!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover