Wednesday, August 27, 2014

School Days Chalkboard Printable

Free Back to School Chalkboard Printable from Denise on a Whim
School starts for my two kiddos next week. Hard to believe the summer is over but Autumn is always a beautiful time of year. I'm looking forward to it.

To celebrate the start of the school year, I made a little chalkboard printable I'm sharing with you today!
Do you remember the old school days song? I sure remember it from when I was a child.
Each year when school starts, this little rhyme always comes to mind.

I created this printable both to share with you and to put on my printer's tray shelf for a back to school vignette. I'll be sharing the vignette with you tomorrow so drop back in!

You can save the jpg image below or the pdf file to print from google docs here.
School Days Chalkboard Printable from Denise on a Whim
Enjoy the printable and the start of a new school year!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover