Thursday, December 17, 2015

Bird in a Nest Embroidery Hoop Ornament

Bird in a Nest Embroidery Hoop Ornament from Denise on a Whim
Last week I showed you a button snowflake I made with a wooden embroidery hoop.
Today I'm sharing another embroidery hoop project.
This time, a turquoise bird sits in a nest in front of some greenery
with a snowy-white frame.
Perfect for the bird-lover at Christmas time!
I started with a plain metal embroidery hoop and wrapped some white yarn around it,
securing the yarn by tying it in a knot once it was wrapped around the entire hoop.
Making a Bird in a Nest Embroidery Hoop Ornament from Denise on a Whim
Next I cut some greenery pieces to fit behind the hoop and hot-glued them onto the back.
After adding the greenery, I added some moss with hot glue and finally attached the bird
so it would appear to be sitting on its nest.
I added a jute twine hanger to complete this simple decoration.
Bird in a Nest Embroidery Hoop Ornament from Denise on a Whim
Check out the
embroidery hoop snowflake ornament
I made last week if you missed it.
Bird in a Nest and Button Snowflake Embroidery Hoop Ornaments from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful info specifically the last part
    I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    I want to express my gratitude to you. I hope you don't just overlook it and read my article well. I solved my problem.
    Windows 10 Highly Compressed Serial Key

    Windows 10 Activator Crack

    ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS FOR WINDOWS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover